Staying Alignment with Your Life

Definition of alignment


1the act of aligning or state of being alignedespecially the proper positioning or state of adjustment of parts (as of a mechanical or electronic device) in relation to each other
a forming in linethe line thus formed
the ground plan (as of a railroad or highway) in distinction from the profile

4
an arrangement of groups or forces in relation to one another 
  • new alignments within the political party


The idea of alignment can be interpreted differently for different people. Alignment means creating a routine and sticking to it. It means balanced and knowing your limit.  For me, it means rolling out my yoga mat and doing yoga and meditation in the mornings. At least for 5 minutes. Other days, I do more but 5 mins at the least.  Listening to my body, heart and soul. Tapping into my inner child. Alignment means creating space for myself instead of self soothing, self medicating...distracting...avoiding the situation type of habit. Alignment means not having that second glass of wine and not watching that next episode on Netflix. Watching what I eat, how much I dance and not over doing it. What's bad about those habits is that I would fall into that cycle and start feeling bad about myself which leads to a spiraling depression.  Alignment is feeling present, calm and peace. Alignment is important to our overall health well being. Chiropractors are great at aligning spines. The spine is an important part of your body and is the connector of the body. If your spine is not aligned, that's when chronic pain and discomfort comes....What do you need to feel aligned? If you need to make that change, I encourage you to go for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mindful Gratitude

Mental Health and Asian Americans

Reborn Again.