I accept who I am and I am beautiful

 I've been speaking to myself, "I accept who I am and I am beautiful" in every single way. This affirmation is a very hard one to accept and live by. Recently, I have been hospitalized in March due to mania and lost my strength. I was given a high dose of 1000 mg of prednisone for the lupus and an anti-psychotic called Olanzapine. I had been on anti depressants before back in high school but had to be back on them to help with my depression and mania. I am going through body and self image changes all over again like when this happened in high school and middle school. I gained some weight and fat around my belly and my face. I tell myself, this is what God has given me and I will learn to accept what ever changes happen. I try to workout and practice movement everyday, but sometimes the fatigue and chronic pain kicks in once in awhile and I have to surrender. What keeps me motivated are affirmations I speak "I accept who I am and I am beautiful" in every single way. Today I am back on the road to recovery. 


College

High School

Middle School


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mindful Gratitude

Reborn Again.

Mental Health and Asian Americans